It is a painful moment when you realize that your Canon PowerShot photos were not present on the SD card. IT may get deleted or lost due to numerous reasons. You might have risked your life taking those photographs and you want to get them back as soon as possible. They cannot be missed and so you are here reading this article in the hope of recovering lost photos by using this guide.
You have a good news waiting, yes, this tutorial is about Canon PowerShot deleted photo recovery. The only requirement is you need to download a software called Remo Recover. This is the one and the only requirement needed to get back your precious photos. A short video about recovering photos from Canon PowerShot camera describes how to do it in simple steps. After watching this below video, you will wonder that it is really simple that you don’t even have to do other than few simple clicks.
Make sure to watch the video to understand it fully before proceeding. Click the ‘YouTube’ icon on the bottom right of the embedded video as it redirects you to a YouTube video in which you find the download link of the software at the description. This further takes you to a site where you will have options to download and buy the software. All the versions of the software have a free preview option, so you can download a free version application.
After scanning and previewing the recovered photos you can activate the full version software license. This makes sure you save your files correctly.
Follow the usage of the software as described in the above video. Download it first, install it and launch it on your device. Then, choose all the options same as mentioned in the above video. You will get access to your files after this and you can preview it freely without any difficulties. Once it is done, you can choose the preferred save location which saves the photos on it. Always make sure to connect your SD card inserted in Canon PowerShot for recovery of photos from it.
Why Remo Recover Tool for Canon PowerShot Deleted Photo Recovery?
- Because it can restore all the photo file formats such as JPEG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, BMP and all the RAW formats of Canon such as CR2 and CRW along with other media types such as videos and music files.
- Because it’s user interface is very simple, easy to use and requires no technical knowledge. Just simple clicks are needed throughout the recovery process.
- Restoring photos takes a few minutes depending upon the size of the disk / card you are scanning because of its file recovery algorithms.
- Ability to function effectively on all OS of Windows and its file systems.
- Because it can preview the photos before saving it and even before buying the software.
- Because it can restore over 300 file types of all media files.
- Because it recovers photos from microSD cards, SDXC, SDHC cards, MMC cards, XD cards, CF cards, etc.