AVI files are the file format of the video files which contain the good quality of the file when compared to the other file formats of the video file. These files include both audio and video data in the container that allows the user to synchronous audio with video playback like the other file format DVD video file format. These files store their digital data in .avi file extension. As we all know about the video file that it works well in understanding the concept of the digital data. For these facilities of this media file, users are much crazier about this media file.
Due to these features of this media file, it is widely used by the different users all over the globe but sometimes the files become inaccessible because of several different reasons. As it is downloaded from the internet server there is the chance that due to one or the other reasons the AVI file will turn out to be truncated which results unplayable on any media player. AVI file gets truncated and due to this, it is unplayable on the Mac system. This event may lead to the breakage of AVI files which made the user not to access these AVI files.
What kind of problems a user may encounter with AVI files:
- AVI file will be unplayable on any media player. From this user may not able to get the idea of data of which the AVI file contains.
- Sometimes what happened is that there will be no sound while playing these AVI files on the system. Only pictures will be running in the background. This is a problem associated with the codec problems of the AVI files.
- There might be a chance that another problem may occur due to the codec problem which is quite opposite to the above condition that only audio is playable and no pictures are visible while playing the video file.
- Due to broken or corrupted of the AVI files, there is a chance that pictures get freezes in the middle and the sound get continues without freezing.
- If the AVI files get corrupted the frames of it then there is a chance that the pictures get pixilated and blocky from which users may not get the exact idea of the information containing in AVI files.
- Sometimes due to the bad AVI index, AVI files cannot seek or skip the content of it while watching it.
These are some problems may be happened with the AVI files. To know the solution for these problems and to prevent the AVI files from these problems. Follow some steps of prevention’s which can prevent AVI files from these above problems and you can easily access the files.To know more about the data securing of AVI file, read on continuously this page and get know how to secure the digital data of the AVI files with the help its preventive steps.
Instead of these steps, AVI files become inaccessible and cannot read the data of it because of bad sectors, incomplete download of the AVI file, virus infection, etc. At this stage, user requires a repair tool like Fix DivX Mac which can repair AVI file incorrectly truncated and make the file accessible again with its advanced features. Let us discuss the features of this tool which can easily repair AVI file.
Features of this Utility:
This tool is built with advanced features and scanning process which can easily repair the AVI files which are inaccessible for any reasons.