However, the files may get loss due to many reasons. Formatting the laptop drive is one among them. It is the serious issue faced by maximum computer users in recent days. Knowingly or unintentionally formatting the laptop drive will erase the files permanently without throwing them to Recycle Bin. If you don’t have a backup file, you might spare a second thought of losing the formatted files permanently. In such case, Don’t panic!!! You have landed on a right page.
Here is the trusted software to recover files from formatted laptop. Just move few steps ahead with the external third party toolkit that easily land up to your destiny. This toolkit is designed and fabricated with a special scanning algorithm, that scans the formatted drive indeed and recover files from formatted laptop without any level of difficulty.
Instructions to recover data after formatting laptop:
- Initially, download and install Data Recovery software on your operating system. Select Recover Drives option from the main screen window.
- Later, click on Formatted/Reformatted Recovery option on the next screen window to recover files from formatted laptop.
- Select the appropriate drive from the list of logical drives and hit on next option to proceed further.
- Scanning process to recover files from formatted laptop will be initiated. After successful completion of scan process, one can preview the restored files.
- The retrieved files can be previewed either in File type view or Data type view.
- Purchase the software, to save the restored files on your desired location path.
Key features of the file recovery software:
- Files from the formatted/reformatted laptop can be easily restored in a few simple steps.
- This software also recovers the deleted or lost files from the laptop quickly.
- This also supports to recover files from reformatted laptop hard drive.
- Deleted/lost/formatted files from various portable storage devices like external hard drive, SD card, CF card, SDHC card, USB drives etc. can be restored with an ease.
- Formatted data from different file system such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT can be retrieved easily.
- The recovered files from the formatted laptop can be saved on CD/DVD or any other drives.
File recovery software is a platform independent, it effectively supports to recover files from formatted drive on various versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Window 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc. as well as on different Mac Operating system.