Files are recorded in documents in different formats. The file loss/deletion will have a great impact.
“Hello… Myself James Helicon.
I deleted some files unknowingly, I’m searching for the deleted files and those files are quite important to me. I’m worried!!! Could anyone suggest me: How can I achieve file restoration? Is there any external tool which helps me to recover files?”
If you have deleted any files unknowingly, not to worry!! You can recover the deleted files easily by using File Recovery toolkit which has an unusual built-in mechanism to scan complete drive in-depth and to retrieve files successfully.
File Restore Software: 5 steps ahead to restore deleted files
Step 1: Launch File Restore Program after successful download and installation on your system.
Step 2: Choose the Recover files option from main screen window and later choose either Recover lost files or Recover deleted files based on the scenario stumbled across.
Step 3: Select the particular drive from where files have to be restored.
Step 4: Recovery process for file restore program will be initiated. The files will be sorted after successful recovery process.
Step 5: You can preview the restored files, later purchase the software to save the retrieved files on the desired location.
What are the reasons behind the file deletion/file loss?
- Accidental deletion is the primary human mistake where important files get deleted unintentionally while deleting unwanted files.
- Virus/Malware infection may have a great impact on infected files and files get deleted without moving to Recycle Bin.
- Untrusted third party tools may also responsible for deletion of files.
- Formatting/reformatting the hard drive will results in deletion of files permanently.
- Other aspects such as interruption during file transformation, Operating System crash, abrupt system shut down, and some bad sectors may also delete the files.
- The Size limit of Recycle bin matters a lot: If the size limit exceeds, the files may delete permanently without going to recycle folder.
Outstanding features of file restore software:
- File restore software is platform independent which can be used on all versions of Windows like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP, etc.
- This application has an ability to restore the deleted files in few simple steps.
- Files from external hard drives, iPods, USB drives, memory card, and SD card can be easily recovered.
- Recovering files from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, etc. can be performed.
- Files deleted permanently using shift-delete keys can be easily retrieved.
- The software is integrated in such a way that, it has a strong scanning process to recover files without hassle.
- Files of any format can be easily recovered by using this software.
File Restore Program provides the complete solution for recovering deleted files in few simple steps without any level of difficulty.