Some people use “Shift+ Delete” option to remove a file or folders from their computer and also the habit of emptying the Recycle Bin to clear junk files. In both the cases, the file deletion is permanently deleted and can’t retrieve directly from the Windows Recycle Bin. User may get upset once they realized that they have deleted a wrong files or folders in any of the above cases. But don’t worried, you can use Folder Recovery software to know how to undelete folders with utmost ease.
Reasons behind deletion of file or folder from system hard drive/ any storage device:
- Losing files or folders due to the harmful virus or malware infection.
- Recycle Bin bypass if you large sized folder or files from the system.
- Deleting of files or folders from any external storage device.
- Accidental formatting of the drive.
- Using “Shift+ Delete” option, you may delete some vital files or folders.
- Deleting files using command prompt on Windows OS.
- Emptying Recycle Bin after any file or folders is deleted from the system.
- Files or folders may get deleted due to any third party software like antivirus program.
- Accidental deletion of file or folders from the system or any storage device.
- Your files or folders may get deleted once you are trying to relocate available free space to various partitions, and you may unintentionally delete those partition.
If you are facing above-mentioned scenarios then don’t get upset. In such circumstances, you can opt Folder Recovery software to know how to undelete folders within few mouse clicks.
- Always keep a backup of essential folders or files in order to prevent loss of data.
- Install a good antivirus program on your system to scan the virus.
- Stop using the system or any storage device if you have deleted any files from it.
- Don’t save the recovered folder or files in the same location from where you are recovering it.
- Check twice the contents of the Recycle Bin before emptying it.
- Don’t delete any files using “Shift+ Delete” option which leads to permanent deletion of files or folders.
Features of Folder Recovery Software:
- This software is designed in such a manner which deeply scan your storage device and recovers deleted or lost files from it with great ease.
- It recovers various types of files such as audio, video, documents, etc. from the deleted folder of the system on Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, etc.
- Demo version is available free of cost on the web for the user which can be used to test the performance of the software before saving it.
- It recovers deleted files or folders from a various storage device such as portable hard drive, FireWire drive, iPod, pen drive, memory card, memory stick, hard drive, USB drives, etc.
- Use “Preview” option of the software to view the recovered folders before restoring it to the desired location.