SanDisk is multi branded company which gained popularity in flash memory products such as memory card, USB flash Drives. SanDisk Drive effectively stores images, videos, audios and some important documents based on the availability of the storage space.
“I stored many files and some important data on SanDisk drive. While transferring all files from SanDisk to system. There was a sudden turn off in the system due to some bad factors. After successful re-login of the system, I noticed that some files were missing. I couldn’t find them on SanDisk Drive too. Where did the files go? Can I get back the lost files from my SanDisk drive? If so-How to recover SanDisk data?”
Simple Steps to recover SanDisk data:
- Download and install SanDisk Recovery software on your operating system and run the application.
- Connect SanDisk Device to the system and open the installed application. Later select the Recover drives from the main screen window.
- From the next screen window, choose appropriate option to retrieve SanDisk files. Select the SanDisk device and click Next option to proceed further.
- Scanning process for recovery will be started and once scanning process is completed you can preview all recovered files.
- The recovered files can be saved on your desired location by purchasing software.
Various reason behind the deletion of data from SanDisk flash drive?
- Accidental deletion by unknowingly along with the important one will be the major reason to lose data.
- Virus/ Malware infection on SanDisk flash drive will corrupt the file system and make them to not work.
- Formatting/Reformatting the SanDisk flash drive unnecessarily will delete all the files permanently.
- Transferring of data from SanDisk Drive to system and vice versa, if there is a sudden shutdown of system it results in the data loss.
- Other factors such as System crash, program crash, sudden interruption, bad sectors may also delete the data.
Standby features of SanDisk Recovery software:
- Deleted files from SanDisk flash drives can be easily recovered in few simple steps.
- This software has an ability to restore data from SD card, micro SD card, memory card and so on.
- Any file system such as HFS, FAT32, etc. Can be retrieved in few simple moves.
- This software as an ability to perform SanDisk recovery on various sizes of SanDisk such as 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB flash drives easily.
- It can be implemented on all versions of Windows and any Mac based system to recover lost SanDisk data.
Precautions: To be taken
- Download of effective antivirus software. Regular up-gradation and scan should be performed to remove the virus from SanDisk drive.
- Abrupt ejection and improper handling of SanDisk drive should be avoided and should make a practice of keeping backup to face worse situation.
- Never ever reformat the drive after formatted data loss.